We look for people who are true team players and who embody ENGEDGꓱ’s “We Care” Values.
FULL-TIME AND SUPPLY TEACHING POSITIONS
We are currently interviewing candidates for full-time and supply positions at ENGEDGꓱ International College.
• A completed Bachelor’s degree in English
• 3+ years Previous experience in group English classes is an asset
• Be Passionate about teaching;
• Be open to learning new teaching method;
• Be Capable of leading both group and 1 on 1 classes;
• Have a good command of English both in writing and speaking;
• Be Canadian citizens, Canadian residents or have a valid Work Permit
If you are enthusiastic, motivated, and looking for a long-term and a promising teaching career, you are the right person for this position.
Instructors who would like to join our team require the following documents:
-A current resume
-A Brief self-introduction (150 words). Please INCLUDE salary expectation (rate per hour) & availability.
-A portrait photo (clear and professional photo)
-Any other credentials or documents that you think is helpful for this application
Above-listed documents should be submitted only by email to:
Note: ENGEDGꓱ thanks, all applicants for their interest, however, only the shortlisted candidates are going to be contacted for an interview and teaching demo.