IELTS Mock Exams & Dates (Experience fully simulated IELTS exams practice materials with authentic simulated scores and personalized feedback)
Last month before the test, in fact, is the most influential and decisive days in obtaining the desired score. Wrapping and trying to correct the weaknesses will be very crucial. Over 5 years, we have been holding this test twice a month. The tests are quite similar to the actual tests. After the IELTS simulated test, debugging and strategy teaching session will be held. 91% participating students’ satisfaction in this period, indicates the usefulness of the course in the final days before the test.
Finally, if you want to achieve the same successful outcomes as our graduate students, or if you have taken IELTS test and could not achieve your required scores, surely this program can help.
By the end of your studies in this course you will:
- be better able to achieve your maximum possible score on your IELTS test.
- have improved your English speaking and writing through personalized feedback.
- have learned a very quick all four skills’ strategies to successfully take the IELTS test in a way that you surely won’t experience anywhere else.
- be familiar with the IELTS exam requirements.
|length||240 minutes Exam, 120 minutes Debug Session|
|Length||Minimum 1 Mock Exam|
|Level||Intermediate to Upper-Advanced|
- Full payment is required at least 1 day before the exam date.
- Enrollment is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- No refund on cancelations and change can only happen 6 days before the exam date.
- Students are encouraged to take our Free Online Test in order to determine their likely English level.