T.KIT English (A well-organized, fun-filled General English program based on Exclusive CROSSCUT®+ Method of Teaching)
(Three sessions, 90 min length per week) If you are looking to develop fluency, target core skills, and truly experience real-life expressions and spoken English, this dynamic course is your gateway to practical use of English. The minimum length of the class is just one week. It takes 4 levels, 12 parts (12 months) from elementary to pre-advanced.
Finally, if you want to achieve the same successful outcomes as our graduate students, or if you dream of speaking English fluently, surely this program can help.
Click the tabs below to find out information about this program
Reasons to take this course
- improve your English level quickly and effectively while gaining confidence
- understand and use familiar everyday expressions in English
- expand your vocabulary in relation to everyday topics.
- improve your general English skills, such as the ability to speak English and to listen in English to real life situations.
- achieve the same successful outcomes as our graduate students.
|Lesson length||90/135 minutes|
|Length||Minimum 1 week|
|Level||Pre-Elementary to Pre-Advanced|
New Classes start 2 times a month in the most of the programs.
- Students are required to have a below Elementary (=P2/B ENGEDGꓱ Core General English Course) level of English.
- A pre-entry oral and/or written free placement test will be administered to determine each student’s level.
- Students are encouraged to take our Free Online Test in order to determine their likely English level.
What we offer
As a student in our T.KIT program, you’ll focus on interactive, conversational English rather than teacher lectures. Your teachers will limit themselves to speaking no more than one-third of the class time in order to encourage you and your classmates to converse in English.
Learn by doing
We believe you learn best when you are engaged in discussion and taking a full and active part in lessons. In other words, you will develop your verbal English skills as quickly and effectively as possible.
The best support
Your teachers are trained to deliver constant support and feedback within a relaxed and informal environment. Their care and encouragement will build your confidence as you progress.
Your teachers will refer to authentic CROSSCUT® resources that are a professional blend structured for ESL Language Learners. These materials will Foster critical thinking and develop vital study skills for higher education.