Online IELTS® Exam Preparation
Thanks to the technological advances, you can participate in 70% of our IELTS® Exam Preparation courses from your home. All teaching materials and course lesson plan are the same as our face-to-face IELTS® Exam Preparation courses.
TOEFL® iBT Exam Preparation (98% TOEFL Students Success on 80 Score) (64% TOEFL Students Success on 90 and Above Scores)
One of the world’s most widely respected English-language tests, the Test of English as a Foreign Language (or TOEFL) is recognised by thousands of colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries. These include the UK, US, Canada and Australia.
Whether you need TOEFL to enter university or for your career, make sure you get the best score by getting the best help.
Taking a TOEFL preparation course with ENGEDGꓱ is your essential first step towards success.
Finally, if you want to achieve the same successful outcomes as our graduate students, or if you have taken TOEFL test and could not achieve your required scores, surely this crash course can help.
Click the tabs below to find out information about this program
By the end of your studies in this course you will:
- expect to achieve the same scoring outcomes as our 98% successful TOEFL iBT students on 80 and 64% successful TOEFL students on 90 and above scores.
- have improved your English speaking and writing skills through personalized feedback.
- have encountered our structured curriculum and customized materials, which are designed for your individual strengths and weaknesses.
- have received the academic English skills and knowledge that will best prepare you for the challenges of business or university.
- have had a highly experienced TOEFL teacher with extensive knowledge of the exam and the English language. Individualized advice to help you succeed.
|Minimum 1 month
|Upper-Intermediate to Upper-Advanced
New Classes start twice a month in the most of the programs.
- Students are required to have an Upper-Intermediate (=C4 ENGEDGꓱ Core General English Course) level of English.
- A pre-entry oral and/or written free placement test will be administered to determine each student’s level.
- Students are encouraged to take our Free Online Test in order to determine their likely English level.
Our teachers are fully trained in what is required to get a great score in the TOEFL exam. Your final result will reflect a thorough understanding of the TOEFL requirements, as well as a significant improvement in your reading, writing, speaking and listening.
|Reach your potential
We will ensure your exam result reflects your true potential. This means understanding grammar, vocabulary, idioms, and in-depth all four skills.
|Perfect your technique
Learn the exam skills you need to meet and surpass your required score. Using sample exam papers you will learn how to effectively answer questions so by the time you take the test, you will know the style of questions to expect and how to answer them.
|The best support
Your teachers will guide and monitor you to make sure that you progress at the correct rate to succeed in your exam. They will motivate and encourage you, identify your strengths and weaknesses, and develop personalized study plans for you.
About the TOEFL iBT® Test
The TOEFL iBT® test, delivered via the Internet, is an important part of your journey to study in an English-speaking country. In addition to the test, the ETS TOEFL® Program provides tools and guides to help you prepare for the test and improve your English-language skills.
What Is the TOEFL iBT Test?
The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level. And it evaluates how well you combine your listening, reading, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
Who Takes the TOEFL® Test?
More than 30 million people from all over the world have taken the TOEFL® test to demonstrate their English-language proficiency. The average English skill level ranges between Intermediate and Advanced.
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas.
To see more and know more about TOEFL click here.